12/15/2008

WHAT ABOUT MY QUIEROS?

PAYDAY

The chameleonic vulgarian Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone has apparently finalized the financial terms of her divorce with soon-to-be ex-husband Guy Ritchie.


I confess to being baffled. The fellow had a pretty decent livelihood of his own as a film director prior to his being married, and after all, he did have SEX with the biggest pop tart of the 20th century on numerous occasions. For this, he needs a $75 million consolation prize?


I'm in the wrong line of work.
PAYDAY

2 comments:

Kimmers said...

It is going to take that much money to resurrect his career after having associated with that woman. Have you noticed that the only one to survive her is Sean Penn and he is a &#$%@* all to himself.
I may not be the most beautiful but lately she has really gotten hard and frankly a lot more trashy.
He deserves that money.

Scott Hatfield . . . . said...

Awwwww. Poor Sean Penn, who's now married to Robin Wright. And poor Madonna ex Warren Beatty, who's now married to Annette Bening. And poor me, who despite my protests of indifference where the tabloids is concerned, seems to be keeping track of the fitness of movie stars. Ah, me.