6/24/2007

HELL IS FOR (FRESNO) ATHEISTS

Here's a fair question or two for any skeptics/atheists who will be in the Fresno area in the month of July (when, would you believe, it gets kinda hot)....

  1. How can you go to hell when you're already there?
  2. Have you considered attending a Meetup of the 'Fresno Atheists'?

Yes, Virginia---while there may not be a Santa Claus (heretics!), there is, in fact, such a group. And you know what? I've been known to pop in and get my two cents in. I like the group regulars and they do a fine job of making me feel welcome. And we get to drink BEER. And eat PIZZA. I know some of y'all don't believe in the hereafter, but really, doesn't this sound like a slice of heaven? Here's the details:

When?
Thursday, Jul 5, 2007, 7:00 PM

Where?
Round Table Pizza
5763 N. First Street
Fresno, CA 93710
(559) 449-7676

For more details, check out this page. There's a map, and a link to Mark, the Meetup organizer.

No comments: