6/17/2008

MODERNIZATION

In the going-slightly-crazy department:

One of my colleagues at Bullard had cabinets and other items which should've been preserved accidentally destroyed by the demolition team. The same thing, as far as I can see, may yet happen to my classrooms if I don't supervise.

So, I'm headed back to Bullard this afternoon to make sure everything is properly stored as I will be teaching out of a trailer next semester. And this is called (ahem) "modernization", which based on yesterday's experience seems almost Stalinist. Hopefully the trailer won't be a five-year plan!

1 comment:

Thordr said...

Ewwwwww, luckily enough, I graduated high school early enough (1987) to miss most of the classes in a trailer phenomenon that now plagues my old school district. Any recent word on the chemical replacement saga?