7/21/2007

POTTER: THE END IS NEAR

Well, it's been a few days since I last posted and I hope that hasn't soured anyone on the blog, but life can be intrusive. I freely admit to not intending to do anything at all for the rest of today, as I am plowing through Rowling's last Potter book. I'm about halfway through and I am marveling at the way she is throughly working out some of the details and relationships she's spent decades and six books establishing.

There's always the possibility that I will hate the ending, but I doubt it. Anyway, I'll start posting again in earnest AFTER the weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There's no way you can hate the ending (the epilogue maybe, but not the ending of the saga).

Scott Hatfield . . . . said...

You're right: I've since finished, and the ending was terrific.

Speaking of which, I love your blog, even if you're no longer on blogger! Keep on keepin' on!

Unknown said...

Thanks! :)