- Blog about science!
- Write letters to the editor, and op-eds, about science!
- Write books about science! *
- Make movies about science!
- Support your local science teachers!
- Don't debate creationists in public, but do discuss things with them. Creationists are not all stupid. Many of them want to reason with you, and you may find many of them reasonable and able to consider a different point of view.
- Promote Cafe Scientifique and other forms of engagement with the general public!
I took this on a Flip video recorder, and the uncompressed audio (other than an inadvertent chuckle from yours truly) is a little low. Turn your speakers up, and see if you don't start nodding your head in agreement.
* Gentle reader, I encourage you to urge PZ to follow his own advice here with some (gentle, remember?) teasing. He needs to write that book!
**And, since I'm urging you to urge him, that no doubt makes me.....wait for it...... PZ's Demiurge.