9/18/2007

VOX DEI-BATE #12: HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Vox has once again thrown down the cyber-gauntlet. To his great credit, he takes the time to break down Miller's example regarding telomeric fusion of human chromosome #2 and comes to some interesting conclusions. If you've been following the 'debate' for awhile, you may be surprised by the mildness of his response. Some of his principled objections remain, however, and I will address those in later posts. His post is substantive and when I read it I had the feeling that he was building to some conclusion about the applications of evolutionary theory. That's the real source, I think, of his skepticism where TENS is concerned: everything else is scaffolding.

Well, I'll probably have to respond with a series of posts, given the length and detail of Vox's new entry. I ask everyone's patience.

No comments: