I have insomnia. I'm bored and it's 2:00 in the morning. Here are some claims from some individual named Do-While Jones, available here, supposedly about conclusions from a Scientific American article:
- Darwin’s theory has been dramatically revised because Darwin got it mostly wrong.
- Furthermore, most of the aspects of evolution that are “true” today will be rejected in the future.
- There is no molecular proof that natural selection is responsible for all the life forms on Earth.
- Nobody knows how life could possibly invent complex traits.
- The story of human evolution is far from complete because there are only a handful of fossils, resulting in many different interpretations.
- The future of human evolution is potentially disastrous if we try to accelerate evolution artificially.
- The foundation of pop evolutionary psychology is baseless speculation, resulting in four major fallacies which affect human attitudes toward morality.
- Some computer programs and a few other things incorrectly called “evolution” are really useful, but they don’t really have anything to do with biological evolution.
- Most importantly, we can’t tell any of our public school students these things because it might lead to Christianity!
Look, it only took me about twenty minutes to grab this guy's text and rebut or recast (correctly) his misleading claims. What you've got here is another retired engineer making noises about science that they often clearly fail to understand. Hint, hint!