9/05/2007

NAMING THE HERD OF CATS

As T.S. Eliot said, "The naming of cats is a difficult matter/It isn't just one of your holiday games."

And so it is with skeptics. As my friend Richard suggests, their motto should be, "Whatever it is, I'm against it." Still, unanimity on all points would be pretty boring. I've met some pretty neat people in my time, and our local 'herd of cats' is a good example of why I have the emblem 'Friend of A' on my blog. Tomorrow night our little enclave of skepticism is going to get a new handle. Should be interesting. I'd like to encourage all who are interested in learning more about this to check it out. As the group's token faith-head, I'll be abstaining from the actual voting, but whatever it's called will have my support.

If you can't figure out what I'm talking about, here's the down-and-dirty!

No comments: