8/23/2007

TAKING A DEEP BREATH

My previous post hasn't addressed every point that Vox raised over at his site, but I do have more on that, I promise. But (whew) my daily 'hits' on my site went from less than 400 per day a week ago to nearly 8,000 in the last 24 hours, with a significant increase in private emails. So I need a little time to digest all that feedback.

As I'm typing this on my 37-minute lunch break at my school site, I am reminded that I have a lot to do to get my classes ready after the school day is over, and then I have a choir rehearsal this evening. So I won't get home until past 10.

With all of that, I don't intend to post any comments over at Vox's site for awhile and I hope that Vox will hold off with another broadside until I've had a chance to respond to the rest of his last post. Thanks to all of you who've visited, left comments or sent me emails!

No comments: